Wednesday 23 December 2009

Rain Man

I owned the dvd as this is '1988 OSCAR's WINNING MOVIE' and wants soooo badly somebody helps his tremendous dedicated Dad 'Fran Peek' to write and publish a book about his dedication enlightening the world with messages 'dis-isolating autism persons -- they'are different as every person in the world is unique'.

rating: *****

My sincere condolences to Fran Peek and all family members for passing Kim Peek on 19th December 2009 at age 58 in Utah, USA. Kim Peek is the real 'Rain Man'. He's inspirational. He touched many persons in the world. He proved that autism persons can be socializing in their own way. He shared with many people. Beyond his shining personality is his Dad 'Fran Peek's amazing passion and patience, Fran Peek is a mom and dad at once for Kim (Kim's Mom was apart when Kim was kid). Fran Peek had been Kim's best companion as one of his Dad's passion is 'I want my son to be the best, the most and the lovest person he can be'... breaking the common sense of autism handicaps. Fran Peek's dedication and Kim Peek's inspiration brightened Barry Morrow's creation, the 'Rain Man' screenwriter. Barry Morrow 'It's my work to find as many as possible characters'.. Barry said it with full of stars in his eyes impressing me (watching him on YouTube). Dustin Hoffman potrayed Kim Peek in the movie as Raymond Babbitt with co-star Tom Cruise (Charlie Babbitt). I saw Dustin's acting without any sense until I watched Dustin in YouTube says 'Kim, I can be a star but you are the heaven' during his studies on Kim Peek's daily life for his cast in the movie.

Fran Peek, God hears your prayers for not passing away first before your beloved son.
Your entire life dedicated to your son paid off and your child was very happy.

R.I.P Kim Peek..

No comments: